January 11, 2013

Inspirations

Today I want to share with you some blogs that I love and that inspired me to create my own blog.

1. A Cup of Jo by Joanna
2. Under the sycamore by Ashley
3. Oh Joy! by Joy
4. Nat The Fat Rat by Natalie
5. Bleubird by James
6. Love Taza by Naomi

As you can see, I like personal blogs, blogs that let us take a peek at the daily life of each of these families. Their stories, tips and thoughts inspire me every day. These are just a few. The list would be huge if I mentioned each and every one of them.

(photo by Selma Masic)
Tomorrow, in order to fulfill my New Year's resolutions, I will take my beloved Lomo LC-A camera downtown to a small photo lab. It has been without working for so long that the aperture blades are stuck now.

I hope you guys have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment